Followers

Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Book Journals

hello! This shall be m first post talking about...well how do I keep track of all the books I have read? Simple newer- my book journal by Moleskin!
This is not sponsored though I wish it was, that would be like the dram come true.

Moleskin does aa range of journals that look and feel fantastic. however they are n the pricey side! Ranging from £15 to £30. My book journals I have (one is brand new and not used) cost me around £20. They are ordered in alphabetical order and even have an index at the back, that allow me to keep track of the books without having to flick through the whole entire book journal.

The current one I am using, has lasted me from  2018! Just over two years. Within the spaces provided to write what books you have rd they also allow you to leave reviews. admittedly I have not used the spaces to rite reviews as the space is too small. Which is why I started this! To hopefully bring up the reviews I do write and expand on them.

Also within the back of the back of the book is a pocket. Within this pocket are stickers that have labels and other things. They allow you to put a thumbs up fora book or a thumbs down. I have use the thumbs down a little. For example, I was not a fan of Graceling by Kristen Cashore. (Just my opinion!). So I turned a thumbs down for this.

For bookworms, these journals are very handy! They are useful and allow you to see what books you have read and what books you can stay clear of. They also have blank spaces at the back of the books. IN the blank spaces I have put books to read, books I have signed, tattoos I ant, favourite books, characters I love and books shops I know about around the world.

So if you re. Massive bookworm -I highly suggest saving up and getting one of these for yourself!

-Moll

No comments:

Post a Comment